Now Hiring for Program Manager!
Waterbabies is a swim program committed to a quality family-centered aquatic education, focusing on family bonding, touch-communication, water safety, and the latest in Learn-to-Swim techniques.
POSITION TITLE: Program Manager (Part-time 20-30 hrs/wk, with opportunity to grow)
LOCATION: Renton (minimal travel in King county)
START DATE: Training July and August; Official start date: Sept 1st
COMPENSATION: Training Salary: $23/hr; Program Manager Salary: $25+/hr; Plus benefits
POSITION SUMMARY: The Waterbabies Program Manager is responsible for all instructor training, management and implementation of the curriculum. They provide instructors with teaching materials and handbooks, perform regular instructor check-ins and performance evaluations. They also manage parent complaints and work on new program proposals. They work closely with the management team to create a working schedule for instructors. This person may have regular teaching shifts to train new instructors and be available to sub when needed.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Experience living, working with young children, babies and parents of diverse backgrounds
- Prior experience managing employees
- Previous experience working in/ around swimming pools
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and Google Docs/Sheets
- High School Diploma
- Over 18 years of age
- 3 or more years management experience
- 3 or more years experience working in or around swimming pools
DESIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- A knowledge of teaching learn to swim programs
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Effective speaker in front of groups of parents and instructors.
- Skills in negotiation and proven ability to work cross-culturally.
- Experience conducting training.
- High energy level, organizational skills, professionalism, and attention to detail.
- Ability to relate to a variety of people with ease.
- Creative approach to problem-solving and strong analytical skills.
- Ability to quickly assess situations and make sound decisions within cross-cultural environments.
Please email resumes to: email@example.com.