Party Down at Waterbabies Aquatic Center!
At Waterbabies, we love to celebrate milestones and accomplishments both in and out of the water! A pool party is a great way to cool off when it is hot outside, burn off some energy when the weather is dreary, or spend time with your favorite people in a family-friendly and fun environment! Host your event with us for added excitement!
Waterbabies Party Packages
Please note, our base prices cover up to 20 children; if you would like to invite more, each additional child (up to a total of 29) can join for an extra $10 per child! For very large groups (30+ children) please contact Waterbabies to create a custom party package!
Splashing Good Times ($150)
1 Hour, 20 Children
For a Splashing Good Times party, you will have one hour of private use of both our large and small heated pools and access to lockers and changing rooms for the duration of your event. Note: Party room not available for Splashing Good Times package. No food or drinks (other than water) allowed in pool area. If you would like to bring refreshments, please choose the Pool Party Plus!
Pool Party Plus ($250)
2 Hours, 20 Children
The Pool Party Plus package includes access to both heated pools, lockers and changing rooms, and the party room. Bring your own refreshments, or add a pizza and beverage package for a little bit extra. You may divide your time between the pool and party room however you like, but you may not occupy both spaces at once.
Add-On Packages (Pool Party Plus Only)
Pizza & Refreshments (Price Varies)
Our pizza packages are priced as follows: $25 for 3 medium pizzas and beverages (serves about 10 children), $45 for 6 medium pizzas and beverages, $65 for 9 medium pizzas and beverages; add 1 pizza for $6. Prices include food, juice, water, napkins, plates, cups, and utensils. You choose your favorite toppings!
Sweet Treats (Price Varies)
We have a relationship with a professional baker who makes delicious cakes, cupcakes, cookies, and tarts! They can be made in a variety of flavors and/or themed to match your event, and we’ll make sure they’re ready when you arrive. Prices vary by selection, so view the menu for complete details.
Party Room Decorations ($30)
Choose your favorite color and we’ll cover the room in streamers and other decorations to match!
Playroom Fun & Games ($30)
Choose from a selection of arts and crafts projects, party games like pin-the-tail and fishing, and other dry land activities to entertain your guests!
Live DJ! ($125)
Serenade your guests in the pool with your favorite tunes! Choose a genre of music, your favorite artists, or select a theme to have a playlist tailor made for you!
Things to Know
• Party reservations should be made at least 2-4 weeks in advance as dates and times are limited and based on availability.
• A $100 non-refundable deposit or payment in full, a completed party request form, and a signed party agreement are needed for booking.
• Payment can be made by cash, credit card (Visa/Mastercard), or check (payable to Waterbabies). Coupons and discounts may not be applied to party payments.
• Final attendee count and any remaining balance is due 7 business days prior to the date of the event.
• Refunds will not be issued. Credits may be issued at staff discretion for any event cancelled or rescheduled at least 2 weeks in advance.
• Birthday parties include lifeguard supervision, but not a party host.
• Birthday child(ren) or guest(s) of honor must be included in the final head count.
• There must be at least 1 adult in the water for every 2 children who have not passed the swim test.
• There is no charge for adults, whether they are in the water or not.
• Families using the party room are responsible for trash disposal and general clean-up after the event; Waterbabies will take care of cleaning the floors and wiping down tables and chairs. If you choose not to clean after your party, a $50 cleaning fee will be added to your balance.
• No food is permitted outside of the party room. Only water in non-breakable containers is allowed on the pool deck.
• No food preparation is allowed onsite. Please completely cook all food before arriving for your party.
• No open flames (excepting birthday candles) are permitted onsite. You may use an appliance such as a crock pot to keep food warm.
• No confetti, silly string, glitter, or piñatas.
• In the event of a vomit or solid fecal accident, the pool must close for at least 30 minutes to clean and chemically treat the pool.
• In the event of lightning in the area, the pool will close until 30 minutes after the last strike, for safety reasons.